New into Bollywood, Neha, however, isn’t someone who is new to the arc lights though. She has been on the film circuit for quite a bit after doing a couple of films in Telugu as the leading lady.
She made her entry into movies with the much anticipated telugu film Chirutha, which marked the debut of both Neha and Ram Charan Tej, son of megastar Chiranjeevi.Chirutha released in 2007 and did a business of 32 crores and was declared a hit inspite of mixed reviews.neha got good recognition for her looks,acting and dancing skills.She made her entry in bollywood in 2010 with Crook (film). Crook: It’s Good To Be Bad is a Bollywood thriller film directed by Mohit Suri. Emraan Hashmi and Neha Sharma play pivotal roles in the film. The film was released on October 8, 2010 .
Movies Done By Neha Sharma
- 2007 Chirutha Sanjna Telugu Telugu debut
- 2009 Kurradu Hema
- 2010 Crook Suhani Hindi Hindi debut
- 2012 Teri Meri Kahaani Meera Hindi Cameo appearance
- 2012 Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum Simran Hindi
- 2013 Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story Simran Hindi
- 2013 Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 Suman Khanna Hindi
- 2014 Youngistaan Anwita Chauhan Hindi
- 2016 Kriti Kriti Hindi Short film
- 2016 Xuanzang Hindi, Mandarin Chinese debut
- 2016 Tum Bin II Taran Hindi
- 2017 Mubarakan Advocate Nafisa Qureshi Hindi
- 2017 Solo Akshara Malayalam Malayalam debut
- 2017 Bhama Tamil Tamil debut
- 2020 Tanhaji Kamla Devi Hindi
- 2020 Illegal Niharika Singh Hindi web series
- 2020 Taishdagger TBA Hindi Filming
- 2020 Ik Sandhu Hunda Si Punjabi Punjabi debut
Recognition Received By Neha Sharma
- Placed at No. 5 in the List of Fastest Rising People (2010) in India. The list was published by Google Zeitgeist.
- Featured at No. 31 in The Times of India’s 50 Most Desirable Women.
- Featured at No. 1 in the Times Poll of Hottest Female Debut.
- Featured at No. 7 on FHM 100 sexiest women in the world.