Urvashi Sharma is an Indian Bollywood actress & model, born in Delhi in a Hindu Family. Her mother is from Afghanistan & she is of Indian ethnicity. She has appeared in numerous print and television advertisements and featured in music videos like Mika’s Something Something and Atif’s “Doorie”.
Her debut movie, Naqaab was released on 13 July 2007. She has a sister named Sucheta Sharma who was seen in movie Fashion in catwalk sequences along with Priyanka and Kangana. She has been honoured with the life membership of International Film And Television Club of Asian Academy Of Film & Television by Sandeep Marwah. She did modelling for Ponds, Garnier, TBZ and Globus.
Her first campaign was for Ponds, then came Garnier, followed by Kit Kat and Monte Carlo. and even in i10.
Films Done By Urvashi Sharma
- 2007 Naqaab Sophia D’Costa Oberoi Hindi Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut
- 2008 Three Nisha Telugu
- 2009 Baabarr Ziya Hindi
- 2010 Khatta Meetha Anjali Tichkule (Sachin’s sister) Hindi
- 2010 Aakrosh Hindi Guest Appearance
- 2012 Chakradhaar Madira Hindi
Television Done By Urvashi Sharma
- 2008: Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 1 as Contestant/Finalist
- 2016: Amma as Amma