Actor Raj Babbar’s daughter Juhi, born in a family of actors, Juhi developed interest in acting at an early age. She started with acting in theatre and made her stage debut alongside her mother (theatre artist Nadira Babbar) in the play titled Begum Jaan.
It was Juhi’s histrionics in this play that impressed her father. Accordingly, he decided to make a film titled Kash Aap Humare Hote with Juhi in the female lead role opposite singer Sonu Nigam.
After a sterling debut performance in ‘Kash Aap Hamare Hote, with several films in the pipeline and a new man in her life, Juhi Babbar is on top of the world. A gifted stage actress, she has inherited the essentials from her parents, Raj and Nadira Babbar. This beautiful, bubbly and brilliant actress is all set to take the tinsel town by storm.
Movies Done By Juhi babbar
- 2003 Kash Aap Hamare Hote Hindi Amrita
- 2005 Yaaran Naal Baharan Punjabi Harman Kaur
- 2005 Reflections Silent film
- 2006 Unns: Love… Forever Hindi Advocate Natasha Patel
- 2013 It’s My Life Hindi Sonia Jaisingh
- 2018 Aiyaary Hindi as wife of colonel Abhay Singh
Television Series Done By Juhi babbar
- 2009 Ghar Ki Baat Hai Hindi Radhika Yagnik NDTV Imagine
Theatre Acting By Juhi Babbar
- 2012 Begum Jaan Granddaughter Prithvi Theatre
- 2012 Pencil Se Brush Tak MF Hussain’s wife
Theatre Directions By Juhi Babbar
- 2007 Pukar Play created for CRY (Child Rights and You) that is based on child labour
Awards Received By Juhi Babbar
- 2010 Ustad Bismillah Khan Yuva Rashtriya Puraskar Under-35 Contribution towards Indian arts and theatre