Handsome and polished, it didn’t take Arjan Bajwa long to get lucky on the ramp and cinema.
Arjan Bajwa was born into a Punjabi family on 3rd September 1979 in New Delhi, India. His father, S.S.Bajwa, was Deputy Mayor while his mother is a home maker. He also has a brother who works for Dada Music.
Arjan studied Architecture and also holds a black belt in Taekwondo from the World Taekwondo Federation in Korea. He gravitated towards modeling and was the third runner up at the Gladrags Manhunt.
Arjan Bajwa made his entry into cinema with Telugu movies like Sampangi (2001), Neethodu Kavali (2002) and Premalo Pavani Kalyan (2003).
He played the lead role in Woh Tera Naam Tha (2004). He was seen in the hit Guru (2007) as Arzaan. His biggest success was Madhur Bhandarkar’s Fashion (2008) opposite Priyanka Chopra as a model. His last release was a Telugu movie Arundathi (2008).
Films Done By Arjan Bajwa
- 2001 Sampangi Abhishek Telugu Debut film, credited as Dheepak
- 2002 Nee Thodu Kavali Vasu Telugu Credited as Dheepak
- 2002 Kanulu Musina Neevaye Sagar Telugu
- 2003 Premalo Pavani Kalyan Kalyan Telugu
- 2003Woh Tera Naam Tha Akhtar Hindi
- 2005 Bhadra Raja Telugu
- 2007 Guru Arzaan contractor Hindi
- 2007 Summer 2007 Qateel Hindi
- 2008 Fashion Maanav Bhasin Hindi
- 2008 Arundhati Rahul Telugu
- 2008 King Ajay Telugu
- 2009 Mitrudu Madhu Telugu
- 2010 Hide N Seek Jaideep Mahajan Hindi
- 2010 Crook Samarth Hindi
- 2011 Tell Me O Khuda Jay Hindi
- 2011 Lanka Chote Hindi
- 2012 Son Of Sardaar Bobby Hindi
- 2013 Angulika Telugu
- 2013 Rambha Urvasi Menaka Tamil
- 2013 Himmat Singh Punjabi
- 2014 Bobby Jasoos Lala/Ali Hindi
- 2016 Rustom Vikram Makhija Hindi
- 2017 Chitrangada Ramesh Telugu
- 2019 Kabir Singh Karan Rajdheer Singh Hindi
- 2019 Bigil Samar Tamil
Web series Done By Arjan Bajwa
- 2020 State of Siege 26/11 Zee5